Friday, April 3, 2015

Assisting a young brother

It is rare that I make a personal appeal and I am not going to do so again in the near future, but every so often some goal or personal quest seems of worth. I myself do not have the resources to personally assist this young brother, but I can let others know about his situation.

Joachim Kuzimbila (Universté de Kinshasa, 2008 · Master/DEA Agronomy; University of Lubumbashi 2003 · Zootechnie) who currently lives in Gungu, in the Democratic Republic of Congo is seeking to attend the Galilee International Management Institute's training on "Sustainable Development and Project Management in the 21st Century" from 14 to 27 July 2015 in Israel.

His goal is to be able to bring the information and skills he may learn there back to his home to help his community which very much is in need of technical assistance in such areas. he needs funding and a sponsor. If you or anyone you know is able to be of assistance, please contact me so that I can connect you with him.

It should be noted that this is an example of a brother who is seeking to do something to assist his own community in its efforts to improve their living conditions, health and well being. This young man is demonstrating the best of what the fraternity seeks to inspire in its members. I urge any group of individuals who may have the resources to assist him, to do so. 

No comments: